Introducing: The Special Recreation Programs of Greater Des Moines
Each day of the week we will be in communities around Greater Des Moines. We will be utilizing community recreation centers, schools and parks! Our goal of this is to bring our programs closer to you! Our programs will be offered in sessions on a monthly basis . These will run four weeks, for one hour per age group. You are welcome to sign up for multiple locations and multiple sessions.
Our programming will continue to offer a wide variety of activities, from music and movement, tumbling, sports, group games, super hero training and fitness programs. In addition, full team sports and Chaamps sport programming, pop up Art programming, school break camps, swimming and much more!
Starting April 1st we will be in the following communities:
- Indianola/Norwalk ( Indianola Activity Center/Lakewood Elementary
- Ames: Cornerstone Church
- Des Moines (Pioneer Columbus Community Center)
- Grimes (Community Center)/Ankeny ( Parks/Rec)
- West Des Moines/Waukee (Valley Community Center/Waukee Community Center)
- Community Programming (Valley Community Center)
- Our team sports and Chaamps Sports programming will rotate around to each community.
Summer Camp schedules will be released February 15th….Swimming schedules will resume in May.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- May I use my CCO?
- Yes you may still continue to utilize your CCO dollars for each session similar to the monthly membership but less.
- Will my child be eligible no matter their ability?
- Yes, Courage League programs are open to all ages and abilities.
- Are siblings able to be a part of programs?
- Yes siblings are welcome
- Can I sign up for more than one session?
- Yes, you can purchase 1,3,6 or 12 sessions at a time.
- Will you still have adult pricing?
- Yes our adult pricing will remain with access to all of our locations. Punch cards will still be available for adults.
- Can we still bring our group homes/Day Habs/School groups?
- Yes, we will have space for all of our community partners in our locations.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!