The Courage League family keeps growing!
- New Ankeny location and Fine Arts programs
- 1200 kids | 800 Adults Visit us on a monthly basis!
- 2-82 Ages Served | 1700 Volunteers
Inside our doors, and outside our walls.
- 35 Programs offered on a weekly basis and built for their abilities.
- Swimming Pool, Art, Drama, Sports, Music, Jedi Training, Autism Programs, Team Sports, Fantasy Fitness, Karaoke Biking, Open gym and more!
- Collaboration with school special ED programs, respite groups, group homes, day habs, senior living & more!
In smiles everyday!
Our programs are developed to work with EveryBODY and their abilities.
Support our vision of EveryBODY Deserves to PLAY!
- 60% of CLS families are on limited incomes
- 26,000 Staff hours spent creating and adapting programs
- Over 52,000 kids and adults are affected in our community