Give the gift of Courage this holiday season.
Grow. Develop. Believe. Play. So simple yet life changing for those with special needs. Your support this holiday season will enable those living with a special need to have an opportunity to participate in recreational activities at a speed built for them.
Grow. Support our growth across our community and access to programs for kids and adults living with special needs. Designate your donation to the community of your choosing. (DSM, Ankeny, Grimes, WDM, Urbandale, Norwalk, Indianola, Waukee)
- Community Sponsor: $50, $75, $100, $500
Develop. Developing new skills, confidence and showing our special population what they can do by participating in adapted sports programs.
- $50 = program development
- $100 = seasonal sports league
- $250 = seasonal sports league trophy/rewards
- $500 = Program development
Believe. Over 65% of participants who attend our programs are financially challenged, including our adults. Support a family or adult with a scholarship to one of our programs.
- $500/$250 = sponsor a child in a program for a year/6 months
- $350/$175 = sponsor an adult in a program for a year/6 months
- $75 = sponsor a summer camp or swimming session
- $60 = sponsor a community programming session
Play. Other ways to support our programs and participants.
- Visit our Amazon wish list to see our list of equipment needs
- Choose Courage League for your Amazon Smile preference
- Gift card from Amazon, Dicks Sporting Goods or Scheels
- General Fund donation to Courage League, for program development and general equipment needs