Our Clinics & Camps
Registration is required for all clinics & camps.
Family Fun Day: Jester Park – Canoeing, Kayaking, Fishing and Archery – Saturday May 30th, 9-11AM
May 30 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Ahhh… The Great Outdoors!
We are excited to announce our outdoor recreation family day! We will be at Jester Park to try archery, kayaking, canoeing and fishing! This is a FAMILY event so parents are required to stay with their child at all times.
We have the archery and kayak areas reserved from 9-10AM specifically for our CLS Families – we hope this will help to make a new experience less overwhelming for some. After 10AM you are welcome to stay and participate in the other activities that Jester Park offers, but our private reservation will come to an end.
There is a cost to participate in some activities and this will be paid directly to Jester Park from each family participating.
- Fishing is FREE and the Jester Park Nature Center does have some poles to loan for the day. However you will need to bring your own bait. CLS may provide limited quantities of bait the day of the event. Fishing licenses are required for those 16 yrs and older.
- Archery is $5 per person and the Jester Park Nature Center will provide bows and arrows for the archery range. Please be respectful of safety regulations in this area in particular. There should be a Nature Center Staff Member on hand to assist.
- Canoeing and Kayaking is $10 per boat. Staff will be on hand to assist with boat safety and getting in and out of boats and canoes. Please respect safety guidelines and regulations provided by the Jester Park Nature Center.
- Bouldering Wall is $10 per person.
- Other activities including nature walks and other activities are available through the nature center. Some require booking ahead of time or at an additional cost. To view a full list of activities provided by the Jester Park Nature Center click HERE.
Due to the nature of the activities and safety precautions required those wishing to kayak, canoe, or utilize the archery range during the private reservation must register using the ticketing form below. Registrations are limited.
Please call 515-421-4021 or email Brittany@CourageLeagueSports.com for more information.